There is a gross deficit in the mental health training facilities in our country. The existing institutes lack sufficient opportunity in training. As there are no efficient and adequate persons in the training of mental health, we started training programmes with the motive of imparting sound knowledge about various aspects in mental health.
ARF offers Internship programme in collaboration with Athma hospitals and Research to Psychology students, Social work trainees, both under graduate and post-graduate courses for psychiatric nursing students, and allied health students throughout the country.
This is one of the largest private service facilitator in India that provides mental health training to students from inside and outside the state.
Over 2000 students are utilizing our facilities every year. They are exposed to an ample variety of diagnostic conditions and the total quantum care in mental health namely, acute care Emergency care Rehabilitation. Students are given lectures based on their requirements.
Clinical training postings to outpatient and inpatient wards and residential & rehabilitation centre with adequate patients exposure are the highlights of our training, the expert team guides students in organizing community organization programme and also ARF offers soft skill development training to social work trainees. Upon completion, students receive a certification.
- Bishop’s College of Nursing, Dharapuram
- Child Jesus College of Nursing, Tiruchirappallai
- CK School of Nursing, Erode
- Doctors’ College of Nursing, Pudukkottai
- Doctors’ School of Nursing Pudukkottai
- Indira College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli.
- Indira College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- J.J. Institute of Nursing, Pudukkottai
- Jennys College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Karpaga Vinayaga College of Nursing, Pudukottai
- Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College, Puducherry
- KMC College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli .
- M.A.M. College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Mookambakai College of Nursing Tiruchirappallai
- Nehru College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- RMET – IS School of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Sakthi College of Nursing, Karur
- Sakthi School of Nursing, Karur.
- School of Nursing, CSI Hospital, Erode
- Servite College of Nursing, Tiruchirappalli
- Shree Lakshmi Venkateswara College of Nursing, Hiriyur.
- Srinivasan College of Nursing, Perambalur
- St. Benedict’s College of Nursing, Tiruvannamalai.
- Tamilnadu Christian Revival Mission Organisation College of Nursing, Perambalur
- Thanthai Roever College of Nursing, Permabular
- Thanthai Roever School of Nursing, Permabular
- Vinayaga Nursing College, Ariyalur
- Vinayaka Mission’s Annapoorana College of Nursing, Salem
- Vinayaka Mission‛s College of Nursing, Karaikal
- Christ University, Bangalore
- PSG College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Avinasilingam University, Coimbatore
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi
Occupational Therapy Institute
JKK College of Occupational Therapy
Social work Departments
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Bharathidasan University constitutional college, kurumbalur, Perambalur
- Bharathidasan University constitutional college, Oruthanadu
- Bharathidasan University, Kajamalai Campus, Trichy.
- Bishop Heber College, Trichy
- Cauvery College for Women, Trichy
- Chithambaram pillai College for women, Mannachanallur.
- Don Bosco College, Dharmapuri.
- Holy Cross College, Trichy
- Jamal Mohamed College, Trichy.
- Lady daok college, Madurai
- Srimath Andavar College, Srirangam.
- Srimathi Indira Gandhi College for Women
- Stella Mery’s college, Chennai
- TATA institute Mumbai Campus.
- Urumu Dhanalakshmi College, Kattur, Trichy